Wednesday, June 04, 2014

So, while waiting for something to process, I choose to visit the "Open Carry Texas" website. Go to the photos, as the writing and statement logic rivals that of a TBI Sea Cucumber, analogous to listening to Styx's Mr. Roboto backwards while suffering food poisoning. My neighbor's terrier complained of the grammar. To the photos; they consist of various white trash ( there isn't anyone with a single bit of melanin) in public places with assault "style" weapons. Afterall, I feel in such grave danger at dairy queen that my greatest fear is not a 17 year old girl hitting me in the parking lot while she texts her friend, but the possibility that at any moment, I need a multi-round magazine in case an l-shaped ambush breaks out. Now my greatest fear is some halfwit who can't spell the word "Constitution" and believes the founding fathers were White Aryan Christians is going to pull something because the cartoon tattooed, nail-chewing, underwear pulling mother of his halfwits looked at someone with the wrong last name for five seconds too long.

No comments: